Friday, July 16, 2010

Why a stay at home mom?

It's better to miss a lifestyle than miss my kids!

This afternoon, I was talking to a friend who's also a stay at home mom- with two little boys. We talked about the things we used to do- before having kids, and how life has changed since having them; There are good days and bad days.

This week Johnny has been somewhat, ummm, I guess I would say a challenge. His attitude (and mine) has been foul and unpleasing to our Lord. We've been at each others throats, so to speak. I pray for each of my little guys daily. But I've especially prayed over Johnny and with Johnny all week. Even through the course of this week I'm thankful to be able to stay home with my little blessings! I will have to say, there are times when I have to remind myself of that. This book I've just started reading Mission to Motherhood by Sally Clarkson is just that- a reminder. Only a few chapters in and already it's an eyeopener! Can't wait to finish it!

I'll blog about it when I'm done.

Have a good week end!!

No comments: