Tuesday, December 21, 2010

HELP!!

I have a couple of friends, Amber and Jennifer, that are raising money for a two week mission trip to Africa. Last night we went to Amber's house and made these things listed here to sale. We don't have a set price and are taking donations for them. You can contact me or either of the girls.
We have a few ideas as far as fund raisers, and would take any suggestions you might have, too! I was thinking it would be good to put together a short speech along with a video of where they are going and talk to other churches...maybe they could take up a love offering for them. If you think your church might let them do that, will you please call me! I know they would love to come tell their story!!

Our snowmen! Click on them to get a bigger picture!






These are tile squares! We can make one with your initial. Just let one of us know!











Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Loretta said...

Cute items. I may have to get me one of those tiles. If I do I will let you know what I want on it. hehe It would be after the first for sure. Where in Africa will they be traveling to? My cousin Angie is a missionary in Africa and has a Hope House there. She has boys come in and live with her and she teaches them about the Lord and they go to school. She has been there for 10 years. I'm so proud of her and all her work. She is adopting 2 children from Africa to who are adorable.

Michelet said...

Awwww Trisha, these are GREAT!! I want a snowman, or two or three LOL And of COURSE I want some of those tiles!! OH MY GOSH!! I want one for every one of the kids & our wedding date on it, and the grandbabies and all the doggies & cats we've had and my grandparents and my Godbaby LOL I will take a half dozen of the one and a couple dozen of the other...where do I sign up?? LOL