Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Where to begin??

Hmmm....

I'm not sure where I even left off. Guess I should have looked before starting this blog.

Life has been crazy busy, but I've been loving it.. as usual. I know big surprise, right? Haha! I think since my last blog, we've celebrated Joel and Johnny's birthdays. Johnny wanted a hockey party, so we did STARS. We are huge fans of the Dallas Stars! Johnny too ever since Kyle took him to a game. Also, we are now in full swing of T-ball. Johnny is really enjoying it. Just a few weeks left of school to go. Yipy!!!!!!! I'm so ready for us to all be home together again.

My little Justin is having the time of his life watching his big brother play T-ball. He keeps asking when it's his turn. Poor little guy just doesn't understand he's too little. He keeps telling me, " No I not little. I big.. see!" And- he'll reach his little arm out as high up as he can get them. Look at this sweet adorable cutie patootie!!
Joel we had a low key birthday party with just family; And Chris and Sarah and their baby boy Jackson, because Chris is the brother Kyle should have had. We did an Easter egg hunt and colored eggs.

This is one cool kid!! And- boy is this shirt fitting for him!!!
Jackson was having so much fun he colored mama, too!
This past month I've also been busy with my Uncle who was here from CO. I was going back and forth to Mesquite a couple of times a week and spending the weekends at my moms. I don't get to spend much time with him and wanted to soak up every minute I could with him! The other girl in this photo is my cousin, Steph. She lives in Kyle, TX and also drove in to visit with Uncle Vernon.
We went to the Rodeo. I'm not sure who had the most fun, Uncle Vernon or my boys!
Well, today Kyle went to Johnny's school and talked to the entire Kindergarten. Johnny had a smile from ear to ear. He was so proud of his daddy! Kyle talked to them about his job, told them to stay in school, always tell the truth and do your work.... that kind of stuff. Anyhow, the kids loved it!
Joel was watching his daddy's every move. Here he is with his arms crossed just like Kyle.
Joel has a sticker badge on and thought that was the coolest thing. He had it on most of the night and kept looking at it, and touching it.

OK. I really have to do better at these updates. Sorry guys; I know some have been asking, but as you can see, I've been overwhelmed.

Until next time...... hopefully sooner than later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow sounds like you have been busy. but it sounds fun as fun. I miss you guys. love you all.