Thursday, January 7, 2010

Note to self!

Don't open the shower door while Joel is singing Ghostbusters.

I let Joel play in the shower this morning while I got ready to take him and Justin to PDO (which they ended up not going because of the weather). Joel was playing with his cars and asked if he could have the water hose. I continued to get ready as he played. After a few minutes, I told Joel it was time to get out and he started singing, "Duuu-nnuuu, duuu-nnuuu!" It's not unusual for him to sing, I mean, he's ALWAYS singing ghostbusters, so I opened the door...and he started spraying me! As I jumped back screaming and shut the door. And as that little stinker was laughing he yells, "GHOSTBUSTERS!"


I know this is a little blurry, but so fitting!


Have a good one. Stay warm and be safe driving in this nasty weather!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's my boy! Hi-five Joel!

Anonymous said...

lol. thats funny