Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New word


Joel told me he was thirsty and wanted some tea. My boys have always been really good about drinking water, asking for it even. Well, since going on vacation we've gotten spoiled on tea and cokes. Anyhow- I walked to the kitchen with Joel in tow and got him a glass of water. He pulled his eyes together looked at me and said, "I'm ugsgusted with you Mama, I WANTED tea!" In my sweet voice I told him I was sorry, but that's all he gets. Then, with his angelic voice he comes back with, "But I asked please! So, get me some tea, OK mama?" Well who can't give in to that?!? I obediently went and got him a glass of tea. I of course told him that was all of the tea he could have, though.
Joel has a new favorite word, ugsgusted. I finally told him is was DIsgusted...he argued for a second, but he now has a new favorite word; everything is now disgusting! And he's very pleased with himself that he found a new word and he says it correctly!

Have a happy Tuesday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute :) i needed some humor :) lol