Monday, August 30, 2010

God's perfect design!!

Waiting on daddy to get home so we can eat dinner, we decided we were hungry and couldn't wait; we BBQ some smoked sausage. Uncle Vernon told the boys it was made of pig...and then began the questions! What are hamburgers made of? What's a hotdog made of? What about bread and coke and butter? Then, Uncle Vernon asked them if they knew what milk is made of. Justin really quickly said, "MOMMY'S!"
I take comfort in knowing I'm in my Creators hands! Only He would know how to design us perfectly...to carry a baby, birth it, and feed it for the months to follow. It's one of His many perfect designs that blow me away to think about!

And dad- I didn't do the sausage justice. It was good, but not near as good as yours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love this :)