Monday, November 1, 2010

New additions to the Griffins!!

I'm excited to share with you- we have two new additions to the family. A buddy of Kyle's breeds goats, but these two were too small, so he gave them to us! Neither one had a mother (one died and the other mama goat wouldn't take her baby), therefore they didn't get the mothers milk. Which I guess, stunts their growth.


So this is about it; they eat a lot! The boys enjoy chasing them all around the yard. I have to watch them like a hawk, or they will eat my plants, trees, whatever they can get their mouths on. Johnny's excited to be a goat farmer...I know it's only been two days, but hey, how else will we know if we don't give it a shot, right?!?


This morning on Kyle's way to work he comes walking back in [rather fast] and says, "Johnny, Did you know that goats can talk?" Johnny looking puzzled says, "No!" Kyle goes on to explain, "Yeah, I just told the goats Bye...and do you know what they said," still puzzled with big eyes Johnny asks, "No, what?" "They told me Baaaaay!" Johnny and I started laughing so hard! Maybe you had to be there, but we thought it was hilarious!

I'm sure there will be more goat tales to tell. Until then, good night- or is it good morning?!? Yikes!! I'm going to bed...

Thank you to the Woods family! We love our new pets!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol great post. I loved the part where kyle said goats could talk too funny :)

Jennifer Kindle said...

No...you didn't have to be there to think that was funny....creative daddy!!!!

It's about time...you live in the country, you should have animals....now you need some chickens and perhaps even a donkey just to keep the coyotes away. So fun....wish we were in the country!