Thursday, March 24, 2011

Oh my! How time flies...

March 24, 2003 was one of the happiest days of my life! My beautiful 7lbs 5oz blue eyed beauty finally arrived at 3:21 PM. He was wide eyed and bushy tailed then (looking just like his daddy), and not much has changed today!



Fast forward eight years! Here is our Johnny Griff! Sweet, stubborn, gentle hearted, daddy's boy, 100% boy, momma's boy (when he wants to snuggle), loves the out doors, but also loves video games, people-pleaser and a leader!


Last year Johnny accepted Jesus into his heart! We were driving home from school one day and he was real quiet...unlike my Johnny Griff! Then, a few minutes later he said he needed to pray. Me, thinking "Oh no! What has he done" said, "OK Johnny Griff, what about?" That's when he began to tell me about how Jesus popped in his heart the night before while singing a song during Kingdom Kids. Even though, he has not been baptized yet, I know this little boy loves the Lord, and is a Mighty Warrior already!

I can't wait to see all the ways God uses this little blessing that calls me Mom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday johnny hope he has a great birthday maybe he will have a better day then landon is. Landon is working on his first tooth

Mitzi said...

How sweet!!! What a blessing he is!