Monday, August 8, 2011

Blue eyed beauty!

So, this handsome little fellow...let me tell you a little story about him!

First, let me set the scene for you. This morning the boys and I went to Target for two wedding gifts, a birthday, and a baby gift. As we were walking through the parking lot, as always, we link hands to make a train. Justin wanted to be the engine, so he's up front. As we approach to cross the road right in front of the store, here comes a black SUV; Justin starts to dash out in front of them. I of course immediately yell at him to FREEZE! As soon as we were safely across the road I ask, "Justin, what on earth were you thinking-- running out like that in front of a car?" He sweetly replies, "I was going to stop them with my blue eyes and my freckles." I had to laugh and kiss this sweet little face. Then, scold him to never ever try that again!

Let's see, does he stop you in your tracks?!?

1 comment:

Jennifer Kindle said...

funny boy...thinks he is a real live super hero!