Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Got tagged

Tag, you're it!


I've been tagged by my Jennifer and here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is UP

It's kind of hard to think of 6 things right off hand...although I'm sure Kyle could give you a whole lot more than just 6. Well, lets see....

1. I can't stand to get in bed with a messy house. Drives Kyle nuts! I know the boys are going to get up the next day and pull of the same toys out, but I like to wake up to a clean house. And- they need to learn to pick up after themselves!

2. I pick things up with my toes. No kidding.. I have freakishly strong toes. It's too weird. Kyle calls me monkey toes. He laughs so hard at me because when we are playing around and he's tickling me, I can pinch him with my toes to make him stop.

3. I sweep my floors two or three times a day. I don't like dirty floors. I want to walk around bare foot with out stuff sticking to my feet. I also like my microwave, fridge, sink, and especially my bathrooms to always be clean. Quirky I know.

4. I have a bad habit of leaving cereal boxes open. But shhhh... don't tell Kyle I owned up to it. He's always giving me heck about it, and I tell him it's him. I think he might believe me. ;)

5. We have the same routine every night...eat dinner, clean the kitchen, play with the boys (sometimes Johnny will have school work), bath for the boys and then bed. We usually always have them in bed by 8:30. I love that habit! Kyle and I will sit on the couch together and watch the news or whatever TV show is out on box set.

6. I can't think of another one right now.. the boys are fighting and I have to go cook dinner.


I'm going to tag:

Michele
Janine
Mary
Aunt Irene
Mom
Aunt Barb

2 comments:

Jennifer Kindle said...

I'm EXACTLY the same with my spider toes!!! Crew has started copying me and picks things up with his toes now too.

Jennifer Kindle said...

love your new blog design...glad you figured it out. can't believe I'm still awake..figure Kate will want to eat any minute now.
The embroidery doesn't take long so drop the jackets off whenever and I'll whip them up for you. We're going to Austin this weekend but I can do them tomorrow (Thursday) for you if you can get them to me.