Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fulfilled by the strong women in my life!

What a good day! I am finally home. I took Johnny to school, Justin to PDO, and then back home just long enough to get a roast in the crock pot. Back out the door to the ladies bible study. Man, I love that group of women! I had lunch with a couple of friends after that. Then, it was back to get the boys from PDO and school. I voted early so I didn't have to worry with that today!

The boys and I have been walking to the mail box everyday after school. I used to stop and pick it up, but thought this would be fun for the boys. They ride their Gator (Justin's birthday present) while I walk behind them. That thing moves on.. let me tell ya. I should have started walking sooner!


Joel and Justin fight over who get to ride in the back. Justin is too sweet and lets Joel.. most of the time.




Fishing with Papa Ed! We have been spending as much time as we can with him. The boys are kind of hard on him.. as you can see. Haha He loves it though.

1 comment:

Jennifer Kindle said...

i know you will cherish this photo with papa ed...praying for you all!!!