Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Our Halloween

Kyle's parents and my dad came out to join us... we had such a good time. We went trick-or-treating in town. All the shop owners sit outside and pass out candy. I love how they do it. No door to door knocking junk. And- I got to see lots of my friends out there, too! Sure wish their cousins could have been with them. That's what happens when I don't ask though, right? My handsome little guys were so excited to be getting so much candy. Not that we let them eat it, but they don't know that. We don't keep much candy around, so when the actually get it they want to eat as much as they can shove in. Especially Joel!! Thanks to Mama Jean and Papa Ed for all the Reese's butter cups.


My MARVEL HEROES!

To see the rest of our Halloween pictures click here!

No comments: