Thursday, November 13, 2008

What's this??? and my chickenpox heads..


A girl?? We don't know about those in our house just yet. About 11ish more years, right? Haha

This is Natalie. She's a little girl we go to church with. Her momma is having another baby, and we got to spend some time with Nat while her mom and dad went to the doctor. She is precious and quiet...until you get her on a car. Then she comes to life. She wanted to do everything the boys were doing. We have this huge sand pile where the swimming pool was, and they were all playing in it. I didn't care about the boys getting all dirty, but it was hard to let her. Probably because she wasn't mine to let get dirty. I knew her parents were on their way back to get her, and she would have to ride in the car. But, she was cute with her hair all done up with pretty little bows.

I walked down to the mail box pushing Natalie in this car and the boys rode the Gator. Joel wanted to help me push the little red car though. Didn't take long before he decided he had enough and back in the car he rode. What a fun time they had with her!
Our bathroom tub had a leak. Kyle fixed it like he knew what he was doing. I was so proud! One of the pipes had a bad fitting, and leaked for about 24 hours. It soaked our bedroom floor. It's kind of a blessing because we wanted to ripe the carpet out anyhow. This just helped us do it faster!! Anyhow- about my chickenpox heads, the boys were running and playing.. no big deal, they are good at entertaining themselves. Ha! Well, "My Three Sons" found a red marker and decided to draw all over each other. Johnny wrote his name on Joel's belly.



Here is Kyle and his dad getting the gun safe out, and you can see the soaked carpet just before he pulled it up. I can't wait to get our new floor put in. We are putting laminate in this time. Yay for no more carpet! I can't stand carpet. I think it's nasty. Especially with dogs in the house. And- as soon as we get all of the funiture put back in the bedroom we will start on the living room!! Johnny likes it, too. He now calls it his drawing room. He's drawing "Johnny Hockey Griffin Star." haha I don't know, but it's cute!

1 comment:

mrstolli said...

I'm so glad the boys had fun with her. She loves them! She keeps telling me we're having a boy. :) I'm glad you're getting the floors that you wanted, but sorry you had to deal with the mess. We'll have to come see them when you get them all finished. I hope you have a great week!