Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Addicts I tell you

This is the boys on the gator rounding the corner to their Mama Jean's house.
I was taking groceries in the house and I told the boys they could jump on the trampoline while I was unloading the truck. They decided to ride the gator instead. I told Johnny that was fine as long as they stay away from the water. Next thing I knew they were off to Mama Jean's house. They're kinda' addicted!

Then again.. so is she!


I'm sure Johnny was asking to spend the night with her.


Watch out Mama Jean. They're coming for ya'.


After we got home I asked Johnny why he took off to Mama Jean's without asking and he tells me, "Well, you only said stay away from the water. You didn't say anything about Mama Jean's house." *rolling eyes* He's a smarty that boy! And too cute for my own good.



Here's my little Lady. She was right on my heels and too cute not to share!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Wow not a Boston terrier. LOL