Sunday, February 1, 2009

I was tagged

Tag! You're it!

I have been tagged by my friend Kristi. Here are the rules:


1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)

Well, this was actually #5, but 4 was blurry and pretty much the same thing. OK...so there couldn't be a nastier picture. This one is of the first house Kyle and I bought in Mesquite. We gutted it as you can see here. That's my dad putting it back together!!

I'm going to tag Mary Jane, Berny Duke, Debbie Griffin, Deanne Cleere, and Sarah Duke. I know that's five, but I wanted to see one from all five of them! And- anyone else who want to do it, too. My taggies that don't have a blog just email it.

No comments: