Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hockey game with my dad!


My daddy-o and I went to a STARS game tonight! It was nice not having the boys hanging all over me (don't get me wrong- I LOVE my boys hanging on me all the time), but getting to spend quality time with my dad was great!! Even if they lost.. oh well, can't win them all.

I even splurged and bought myself a shirt. I also got Johnny one for his birthday. Then of course- Kyle wanted one, too. I figured we could all wear our hockey shirts for Johnny's birthday party since that's the theme anyhow! So, it was worth it, right??

Thank you Chris for the tickets, and Kyle- for being super dad.. as usual. Oh.. can't forget Mama Jean for getting the boys to and from church. Thank you guys for a much needed break!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Kindle said...

oh fun...glad you got to do that! what day are you doing his party because I need to plan Brett's too so I don't want to do it the same weekend?