Friday, June 11, 2010

Grace, grace God's Grace...

Grace, grace God's grace...


This song has been stuck in my head for weeks! Every time I think of God (the creator of all things), I think of how unworthy I am, and thankful He sent His Son for me; and He gives us grace....so freely if we ask for it! I mean, just think about this for a minute- He created everything! A perfect design.

In the hustle and bustle of life, it can be hard to stop and focus on seeking His face...these days, though, I just can't seem to get enough. I love the fact that no matter where I'm at, He meets me there. I can call on Him and know I'm going to get an answer; A yes, no, or not right now- maybe not the one I want, but I know His will will be done. And- the more I pray, the more I get to know God, and the more I trust my decisions. It has truly made life easier.

However, it seems like the deeper my walk with Christ the harder Satan tries to attack. Not just me, but my family too. He tries anything and everything to get me down. I'm SOOOO thankful for the book (Lies Women Believe And The Truth That Sets Them Free) we read a few weeks back! It has changed my life, prayer life, and lives of friends! God has big things in store for me/us and I'm excited in what's going on in our hearts and lives!

To my friends- thank you for encouraging and pushing me to be a better Christ follower. Thank you for being women of God, eager to honor Jesus with your life. I know I'm blessed to have Christ-centered friends-- and Mama Jean- I don't know what I would do without you! I'm so grateful for the wisdom you have to share!!

Amber- I'm excited about your house. I'm ready to paint or do whatever needs doin'.

Lisa- same goes to you, girlfriend! Even if it's just coming over to play with your boys. I'm sure my guys would just hate to cross the road and go to the Gator Farm. ;-) Thanks again for the school stuff!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Your welcome! :)
Anytime... I think my boys would live at the Gator Farm if I'd let them!