Monday, January 12, 2009

Busy weekend

There is always so much to be done and not enough time. We started pulling the carpet out of the living room. We got about 3/4 of it done. We pulled everything to one side of the room, cut the carpet down the middle, and put laminate floor down. Thanks dad for all of your help! We'll do the other half next weekend. Then, the computer room is next! Whoo whoo! I hate carpet.. will never have it again. I can't stand my floors being dirty. I'm really a freak when it comes to keeping them clean, huh Kyle?? He gets in trouble all the time for not cleaning his feet. He loves me though! We hope to finish up this weekend. I'll post pictures when we're done.

You know...we should get a buy one get one free pass to the Dr office. I had to take Justin yesterday. Poor little, sweet Justin. He had a really high fever, and looked scary sick. I'm not one to run to the Dr office every time my kids have fever, but I was really worried he would have pneumonia again this year, and- we didn't want to end up in the emergency room again! He started feeling better right before bedtime...figures! He got up and wanted something to eat and drink. And- of course, he wanted cartoons! My little TV addict! Kyle and I had to dance with him to the Backyardigans, over and over. He kept saying, "One more time!" I finally had to make him get in bed about one this morning. I just might take a nap with my little men today.

Hope you had a good weekend, and have a great week!

1 comment:

Jennifer Kindle said...

I hope you get that nap with your little men! Sleep a wink for me while you're at it.