Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cabin Fever

My sweet little darlin', Justin has gone crazy on me. He has been sick since Saturday, but he's finally doing better today. I never have to tell him to do any thing more than once.. ha, well- that's not the case today. This little monster has done something with my sweet and thoughtful little Justin. Well, not really.. he's still sweet!! But, he can't mind for the life of him. He wants to get out of the house so bad. I keep telling him it cold out, and the little stinker tells me, "No- it's not cold, Mom. " He takes his pj's off and said, "See mom, I not cold." I would stick him out side in his undies if he had not been so sick the past few days. All I can say is come on nap time!

Here's my dilemma, do I let him go to church tonight? He's going to be really mad when I let Johnny go and not him. He's feeling better, no fever for two days, but he still has this really nasty cough and runny nose. I don't think I would appreciate another kid coming around my kiddos like that. Hmm.. I guess I've just answered my own question.

Speaking of sweet... Kyle and I went shopping for our new floors a couple of weeks ago, and Johnny saw this guy (who looked homeless) and said, "Momma, can I have a dollar to give that guy." I looked at him with my eyes wide open, and couldn't believe what I was hearing. My first thought was no way, but God speaks to us through our hearts. And- for some reason Johnny felt the need to give that guy money. I sure wish I would have had a dollar on me. I was so proud of him. Maybe he will have the gift of discernment.

And- I was just kidding about freezing Justin! Although, if I could keep my little munchkins this little forever (right where they're at), I just might freeze them. These have to be the best days of our lives.. right here. Every year seems to keep getting better and easier! I can't wait to see where God leads us in the future!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I wish some of my siblings were that way about church. half of the time i cannot stand it when they talk about church. A very cute blog overall.