Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hockey game

Kyle took Johnny to his very first STARS game. Thanks to Chris for the tickets! Kyle just emailed this picture and it's so cute. Johnny has the biggest smile on his face. Kyle says they're having a great time. Johnny now wants a hockey cake for his birthday. I can't wait for them to get home and tell me all about it!


I ripped out the rest of the carpet yesterday and today, and the floors are now ready for the laminate flooring!! YIPPIE!! I'm so excited. My dad is coming over after church to help. I'll post pictures when they're done.. hopefully tomorrow!!

Til' then.. have a good one!

1 comment:

Jennifer Kindle said...

I can't wait to see the new flooring....geez, if we ever get together that is!!! :)

Way to go, Kyle....what a great time for you and Johnny...sweet daddy time!!