Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm a mommy to little boys

I picked Justin and Joel up at PDO on Thursday...I know this is a little late, but it's too funny not to share. Anyhow- I was loading Justin getting him buckled in, and Joel was right next to me standing out side the truck. I got Justin strapped down ready to go, I turn to load Joel and I notice this red truck with a lady pointing in my direction. My first thought was, "What is she pointing at?" I looked down at Joel and his pants were around his ankles getting ready to water the street. I quickly grabbed him and faced him toward the truck to pee (at this point why not? He was already ready and set to go) Justin's door is still open, so we hide as best as we can and he starts to pee. Justin was talking to me (I have no idea what he was even talking about now) and he started to sneeze. As he sneezes he hawks this big ball of snot on the door and all in my hair. OK.. stop laughing, there's more. Disgusted, I look up at him and let go of Joel and he starts peeing all over my hand. Nasty!

OK, there you have it! I am a mommy to little boys and loving every minute of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol. wow