Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September 8, 2001

Nine years ago today we stood before God, family, and friends and promised each other forever!

I had no idea what I was getting myself in to....who knew life could be this good?!? Up until this point my joy came from playing sports, watching sports, and playing with every one's kids. Oh- and there was my little man Joseph.. can't forget that boy!

Anyhow- so I meet the love of my life, got married, and off to Disney World we go!!! It's been uphill from there! After 9 years and he still steals my heart! They just don't come any better than Kyle!


If you're wondering why Kyle's grandparents are on this post, well, after 9-11 and bomb threats at the air port we were to fly out of, I was needless to say, scared to fly home. Mama Jean teased Kyle- saying she was going to come on our honeymoon....well, she made it! ;) And boy, do we have some awesome memories because of it. I'm sorry that it had to be because of such a horrible event, though.

Thank you, my sweet and handsome husband, for being the perfect husband [almost] everyday of our life together! I can't wait to (in the words of our boys) grow squishy with you. Thank you for loving me and providing a safe and happy home for us! I'm glad God made you mine forever! I love you.

....you sure are lucky to have me!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

wow that was nine years ago. time flies. Congrats :)