Monday, April 12, 2010

Joel's THREE!

Yesterday was three years since Joel Ryan blessed us with his presence! He entered this world and changed us forever... with his ten perfect fingers and ten perfect toes!

Big brothers couldn't get enough of him. When Joel would cry Johnny would stick his thumb in Joel's mouth instead of a binky. He thought he was such a big helper!

Here is my beauty three years ago!

On his 1st birthday. He liked his cake so much he thought he'd just suck it down. It was too funny!

Second birthday....fitting shirt, I might say!!

And here he is today. Three years later! What a Superhero this kid is. :) He loves Super Hero Squad so that was the theme of his party.

All of his Super friends!! Thank you so much to everyone for coming and making his 3rd birthday so special.

Even though I stink and didn't get his invitations out, we still had a great turnout! Yes, sad to say- I meant to pass them out to the PDO kids, and forgot. Then Johnny got sick and we didn't go Wednesday to church. Thursday I didn't want to chance Joel getting sick, so I kept him and Justin home, and the invitations didn't get passed out again. So, thanks again for making it!

No comments: