Monday, April 26, 2010

Johnny lost his first tooth!

This is one happy little boy! Today, on his cousin Griffin's birthday, he lost his first tooth! I have to say, I think I was more excited than Johnny. I was wondering if he was ever going to lose one. I checked a few days ago it was barely moving. Every time someone at school or church would lose one he would be so sad! Today as soon as Johnny lost his he said, "Woo hoo! I finally had my special day!"


We were outside after school playing. Johnny was trying to open a bag of water balloons and I heard him crying. I looked up at him and he seemed fine, so I went back to pulling weeds. In a seconds he came running off of the porch asking if there was a hole. I knew exactly what he meant and I jumped up to look. Sure enough! It was gone. When I asked where it was his little face went blank. We ran to the porch to look for it. I knew for sure it had fallen through the cracks. Justin came to help look and immediately saw it!! As I screamed, "OH YAY!" I scared poor Justin half to death and he started to drop it. I caught it just in time though!



Of course, we had to run next door and show Grammer! And of course, she had to take pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute.