Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tell about Jesus

I've been very blessed to have a friend that encourages me to know Jesus better. In her blog she has challenged me to realize what the Lord is showing me this week, or better yet in my daily life. Thank you Jennifer for this challenge. Click on her name and be blessed yourself!

God is everywhere...all around me all day long. It's up to me to stop and listen! I try to keep God center of all of my thoughts and in everything I do. Obviously, I fall short, but thank God for His Grace!!

I was thinking about the things God has done for me today, and it got me to thinking; It's always a blessing to hear about God working in peoples lives. So, this is my challenge to you!....at the bottom of this blog, click on comments and tell me what God is doing for you. It's always encouraging to hear and share His good will! If you don't feel comfortable leaving a comment you can email it to me! click here! to email!

I do have a story to share. I started it and it got to be longer than I thought and I haven't quiet finished it yet....but it's coming (maybe tomorrow) in my next post. I have lots to get done before that handsome hubby of mine gets home from the hockey game.

We have Joel's 3 birthday party this weekend! More on that to come, too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

One blessing was my cousins wife having her baby girl today! Yay!... finally someone had a girl. :) Haley is the first great-granddaughter for Grandma Zoe. She already has 5 great-grandsons.

Jennifer Kindle said...

Trisha, we missed you at bible study...thank you for the comment on my blog and for the shout out to your blog readers. I'm so very thankful for friends that encourage and inspire me to walk the straight and narrow. I'm glad the Lord is working in your heart and in the hearts of all of my friends. I'm excited about what He has in store for us as families, as a church family and for us as friends seeking Him. See you at the b-day party. Oh...God is showing me that there is a higher standard to live by...to be different, to live as "Jesus Freaks" if you will...to go out on a limb for Him, to hold others accountable in their walks...to be different. I pray I will be a vessel of love and grace!!!